BlueInvest Day - 2022
For the 3rd consecutive time, OFCORES supported BlueInvest for its annual BlueInvest Day, on March 28th, bringing together high-level innovators, companies, investors, stakeholders, and enablers in the Blue Economy.
The hybrid event format successfully facilitated the best of both worlds: live at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium, where participants finally were able to network in person again; as well as interactively streamed online, professionally produced and hosted on the dedicated BlueInvest Day 2022 virtual event platform, including online audience engagement opportunities and user-friendly B2B matchmaking.
The day was action-packed with inspiring keynotes, panel discussions, BlueInvest Awards 2022 pitch battles, and BlueInvest success stories.
The day was opened by Commissioner Sinkevičius and featured more than 50 speakers both live on stage as well as calling in remotely. The event closed with the BlueInvest Awards ceremony, where the winning pitching companies took home the signature BlueInvest award in 5 different categories. As a matter of fact, an interactive voting tool was launched in real-time to determine the People’s Choice Award winner.
Online, attendees eagerly booked quick-fire targeted 1:1 meetings via the specific application where they could choose between different options: virtually via internal private video meetings, within the inspiring on-site networking zone, or even in between!
- Supplier management
- Speaker management
- Event web platform creation & continuous maintenance
- Showrunner & livestream production management
- In-person attendee badging & real-time online participant support
- Technical rehearsals & run-throughs
- On-site A-Z responsibilities
- Branded manuals and targeted mailings
- Creative event deliverables support
- Real-Time pictures management
- Hybrid concept creation
- Remote speaker management
- Recording and editing support
- Platform video library creation per session post-live