The 13th Annual Assembly “Road to recovery: fostering reform and resilience for a stronger Eastern Partnership” was held fully online. It brought together more than 300 CSOs, EaP and EU decision-makers to discuss the last steps and challenges, ahead of the 6th Eastern Partnership Summit, as well as the ambitions policy objectives.
OFCORES created an online multilingual user-friendly space where representatives of civil society organisations, governments, European institutions, and donor agencies came together. They altogether shared ideas on the challenges facing the Eastern Partnership, some success stories, some potential solutions, in addition to networking and building bridges.
- Virtual event conceptualisation & assistance
- All-round project management
- On-site production management
- Event studio livestreaming and online platform technical moderation
- Supplier & venue negotiations, contracting & management
- Logistics management
- Script & live technical direction
- Digital designs
- Presentation & video support
- Technical rehearsals
- Speaker invitation & management solutions
- Real-time speaker, participants & moderator "helpdesk"
- Manuals creation
- Live streaming on Facebook and on the virtual event platform
- Online platform management
- Multilingual virtual event platform creation & management
- Multilingual registration platform creation & management
- AV solutions
- Live session captioning
- Session post-production & on-demand content library
- Translation solutions