EARTO 7th Annual Policy Event & 12th Innovation Awards Ceremony
The European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO) collaborated with OFCORES for the third year in a row to organise their 7th Annual Policy Event and 12th Innovation Awards Ceremony. Pivoting to a virtual format for this 2020 edition, the event was successfully broadcasted live from an OFCORES partner virtual event studio at Penta Hotel in Brussels.
OFCORES supported EARTO – an organisation representing 350 European RTOs – in conceptualising the delivery of their Policy Event and Awards Ceremony in virtual formats. Our solutions included managing an event studio with live recording suppliers, through which EARTO broadcasted their events with an in-person moderator and remote speakers represented on an LED wall. Also provided were set design, moderator on-camera training, rehearsal, safe catering and logistics services.
Additionally, OFCORES delivered communications expertise, including a social media event promotion campaign, live social media posts during the event and technical guides for speakers.
- venue benchmarks
- supplier & venue negotiations, contracting & management
- implementation & enforcement of proper COVID-19 safety measures
- virtual event conceptualisation assistance & best practices
- logistics management
- on-site management
- safe catering on-site
- script, on-screen title design, & presentation support
- full technical rehearsals
- provision of technical guides for speakers
- social media content & visuals creation pre- & during the event
- moderator training support
- AV solutions
- live-streaming integration online
- LED wall
- sound & light solutions
With expert guidance from OFCORES, EARTO was able to safely host online more than 370 representatives from RTOs, EU institutions and industry, as well as other key R&I stakeholders. They also successfully conducted a digital awards ceremony with wide political and stakeholders’ participation, presenting awards for innovations with significant social and/or economic impact.