EARTO Annual Conference 2021
The European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO) turned to OFCORES for support in organising their 2021 Annual Conference virtually. With an in-studio moderator, dynamic stage set design, 13 remote live speaker integrations and captivating video productions, the event was successfully broadcasted live for 800 registrants from De Filatuur, an OFCORES partner virtual event studio.
As an organisation representing 350 European RTOs, EARTO enlisted the help of OFCORES to conceptualise a virtual conference focused on “Ensuring Europe’s Sustainable Recovery through Technology”, and bringing together representatives from EU institutions, RTOs and industry.
As part of our premium virtual event solutions, we provided digital session format guidance, video content and design integration coordination, on-camera training for the moderator, an apt set design and speaker and supplier rehearsals, as well as ensured our event studio supplied optimal internet capacity and top livestream, AV and technical provider expertise.
Additionally, OFCORES delivered communications expertise, including a social media event promotion campaign, live social media posts during the event and technical guides for speakers.
- venue benchmarks
- supplier & venue negotiations, contracting & management
- virtual event conceptualisation assistance & best practices
- logistics management
- plant & flowers wall/LED lights/set design
- on-site management
- implementation & enforcement of proper COVID-19 safety measures
- script and technical direction
- on-screen title designs
- presentation support
- full technical rehearsals
- provision of technical guides for speakers
- social media content & visuals creation pre- & during the event
- moderator training support
- video content coordination
- AV solutions
- Expert live-streaming integration online
- Dynamic LED wall
- Top quality sound & light solutions
With the support of OFCORES, EARTO delivered a smooth and engaging Annual Conference covering issues of great importance to their members and other key RD&I stakeholders. The virtual event had more than double the number of registrants compared to prior conferences, and with a 6-week social media campaign, we were able to raise awareness for EARTO and the Annual Conference, as well as meaningfully grow their LinkedIn and Twitter followings.