EFA Allergy and Respiratory Patients’ Conference
The European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations (EFA) engaged OFCORES to assist them with the organization of their Allergy and Respiratory Patients’ Conference. The circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 led EFA to request its first digital conference edition. This two-day event was broadcasted from the Penta Hotel studio in Brussels, connecting experts and patients across Europe.
Through their collaboration, OFCORES helped EFA devise different virtual event formats to accommodate the distinct audience and presentation purposes of the two days.
For the first day of the Conference, we enabled participants to connect to the event through a password protected platform, as well as managed interactive audience features like live Q&A for speakers and surveys questions. For the second day of the Conference, OFCORES facilitated exclusive trainings and workshops for a select target audience, with trainers connecting via virtual meeting tools, providing virtual breakout sessions, and fostering open participant discussions.
- supplier & venue negotiations, contracting & management
- registration management
- implementation & enforcement of proper COVID-19 safety measures
- virtual event conceptualisation assistance & best practices
- logistics management
- set design
- on-site management
- speaker presentation design support
- creative visual identity design
- event website design & management
- event mailings
- social media content & visuals creation pre- & during the event
- manual creation for speakers & attendees
- AV solutions
- Q&A & live surveys integration
- virtual event platform
- sound & light solutions
EFA and OFCORES completed a successful first virtual event partnership, bringing together medical professionals, policymaker, patients and caregivers to showcase how digitalisation and innovation can improve European health services and empower allergy and respiratory patients in managing their care.