5 venues to organise an event in Belgium
How to deal with venue searching for small event…
Each city has numerous directories of event venues online, but internet can be very misleading. When looking into a venue for smaller events, qualitative hotel brands are often safe choices as they generally respond to a list of standards. Obviously, we always recommend visiting your selected venue before contracting it. Your knowledge of the industry and negotiation skills will help you to find the best value for money. Anybody could contract a venue for a smaller project: you will be confronted to some pitfalls, but the damage will remain limited.
… or large congresses?
But what about large congresses, conferences, meetings and trade shows? The number of venues suitable for large events is limited. Each property has its own strategy, limitations, opportunities, terms and conditions. This complex landscape requires support from specialists. Once the contract is signed, there is no way back and that one signature might have a huge impact on additional, sometimes hidden, venue costs, catering, technical requirements, decoration, transportation, security or cleaning.
- MICX Mons - The Mons International Congress Xperience is a sustainable congress center and architectural masterpiece by Daniel Libeskind located in Mons. The MICX consists of 3 auditoria and 14 rooms, from 10 to 1000 people. Why you should go there? Deal with the brand new tailor-made spaces and services for your meetings or conferences and welcome your guests in the European capital of Culture 2015!
- Elisabeth Center Antwerp - Renovated in 2016, Elisabeth Center Antwerp can accommodate up to 2500 seats over an area of 25.000m2. This congress center offers several rooms combining successfully the charm of the traditional architecture with modern facilities. You’ll find this venue in the historic center of Antwerp.
- Brussels Expo - Located in the shadow of the Atomium, Brussels Expo is the leader on the Belgian market, due to its biggest exhibition space. The Art Deco venues, including Palais 12 and several exhibition halls, can suit for 400 up to 10 000 people. Why you should go there? Find an ideal solution to your hybrid event including exhibition facilities, cocktail party and dinner setup.
- The EGG Brussels - This versatile 5.000 m2 event venue can welcome up to 999 guests, in a modular auditorium and 4 meeting rooms. This location is situated in the heart of Brussels in the South district. Why you should go there? To express your own creativity through its inversed library, trendy terrace & mezzanine and to offer connected experiences to your target audience thanks to its outstanding and innovative services.
- Flanders Expo Ghent - Build in 1986 and recently renovated, Flanders Expo is the biggest exhibition space in Flanders and Belgium’s second biggest one. It’s 54.000 m2 includes 8 exhibition halls, a conference & seminar center and 3 restaurants. This venue is located in Ghent. Why you should go there? Be surprised by its design and high-tech meeting center!