EIGE - Gender Equality Forum 2022
On 24 and 25 October, EIGE held its first Gender Equality Forum at The Egg in Brussels, in a hybrid format that allowed for both in-person and virtual participation. The Forum discussed COVID-19's impact on the economy, the care sector, intersecting inequalities, crises and preparedness, gender-based cyber violence and much more. Participants included gender equality advocates, EU and national policymakers and experts who shared their knowledge and exchanged views on pressing issues. Invited speakers and a limited number of in-person attendees could actively participate in Brussels; a larger number of participants took part via the virtual platform to interact and other watched the live streaming via EIGE’s Facebook and Youtube channel.
The forum had one well-filled programme with a creative call to action on the #3StepsForward campaign, more then 70 inspiring keynotes, panel debates, workshops and the launch of the EIGE Gender Equality Index 2022. The event offered many networking opportunities during the lunch and coffee breaks, the reception and the networking café in the evening.
OFCORES provided several event services for the Forum, which included overall strategy and project management. We also provided innovative technology services such as efficient registration through live scanning and badging.
- Strategy & project management
- Creative conceptualization including exhibition area, grafitti artwork and opening art & dancing act
- Venue sourcing & management
- Supplier sourcing & management
- Budget management
- Speakers' and Participants’ travel & accommodation management
- Online registration
- Online virtual event platform management
- Overall logistics
- Speaker and participants invitation & management solutions
- Real-time online and live speaker, participants & moderator "helpdesk"
- Manuals creation for online and live participation
- Online virtual event platform
- Efficient registration through live scanning and badging
- ISL translation
- Video booth system for on-site and online participants
- Live streaming services and
- Movie screening
- Live scanning and badging
- Session post-production & on-demand content library