Privacy & Cookies
Your privacy and your personal data are important to OFCORES. This Policy explains how Aldenarda bvba (hereafter ‘OFCORES’ or ‘we’) collects, stores, processes, uses and transfers your personal data. This data processing is done in compliance with the Belgian Privacy Act of 8 December 1992. The right column features a short explanation of each of the sections of this policy. These short explanations are not part of the policy or legally binding, but they should help with your review of this Policy.
1. The Controller
The controller of the data that is being processed is the Aldenarda bvba, Stropstraat 2, 9700 Oudenaarde, with its headquarter in Brussels, The Crescent, Route de Lennik 451, 1070 Brussels, Belgium.
2. The data we process
OFCORES collects your personal data when you subscribe to or ask for a specific service (event registrations, hotel reservations, purchases, etc.), when you fill in a form (name, phone number, e-mail address, etc.), when you voluntarily provide information to us by sending your CV, completing assessment tests, completing surveys, participating in contests, giving us your opinion, your testimony, etc.
Finally, OFCORES can process data that have been submitted by third parties, with your agreement, and that mainly concern your personal profile and your behavior as a consumer.
3. How do we process your data?
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service;
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries;
- conducting market research surveys;
- allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so;
- providing reports to our Clients containing information about usage under corporate licenses; o running competitions, prize draws and promotions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (if you agree to receive such information)
- contacting you about specific recruitment opportunities if you register search criteria information on our recruitment sites.
- monitoring compliance with our Terms & Conditions
4. Do we share your personal data?
Generally, OFCORES does not share your personal data with anyone.
There is, however, a number of trusted third parties with whom we share your information:
- Third parties that provide services on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions (such as database managers, marketing agencies or offices that help us prepare advertising campaigns, actions or analyses, delivery services, etc.).
- Third-party companies that send you information about their products or services, provided that you have given us your consent to transfer your data to them.
- When we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order);
- In response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
You can object to the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail by sending a letter to OFCORES – Route de Lennik 451– 1070 Brussels – Belgium. Some of our websites also allow for online access and correction of your personal data.
6. Access to and correction of your data
You also have the right to ask to access, correct and, where necessary, object to the processing of your data. On some of our websites, you can do this online. Otherwise, you can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by mail by sending a letter to OFCORES – Route de Lennik 451– 1070 Brussels – Belgium with your request and a proof of your identity.
7. Transfer of your data
You should be aware that in some countries, your personal information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and/or national security authorities in accordance with their laws. Subject to such lawful access requests, we promise that anyone processing your personal information outside your country of origin is required to implement measures to protect it and is only entitled to process it in accordance with OFCORES instructions.
8. Protection of your data
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record- keeping purposes. At any time, you can modify your browser parameters to block or filter these cookies. When you disable cookies, remember that some graphics may not appear correctly or that you may be unable to use certain parts of the website.
OFCORES mobile apps store registration and session information in encrypted files locally on the device where the application is installed. This behavior is similar to cookies but is specific to the device. To remove these data files, you can uninstall the application.
10. Links to other websites
This website may contain links to various other websites for your convenience and information. These other websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with OFCORES. Such linked websites may be subject to their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review when you visit them. OFCORES is not responsible for the content of any such websites, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
12. Contact us
If you have any question related to the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you can send a letter to OFCORES, Route de Lennik 451, 1070 Brussels (The Crescent).
We are happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.