Are we looking for you?
OFCORES is a one-stop-shop event management services company, including comprehensive communication packages, genuine brand experiences, hybrid event studios, and effective technology and virtual solutions for events. We are raising the bar in the innovative events industry on events from hundreds to 1000+ person.
Last, we are a young-minded and dynamic team, always in for a good laugh and a play of darts at the office!
OFCORES is located in Brussels, operates internationally, so don’t be afraid to see the world!
DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR ONE OF OUR VACANT POSITIONS?
Send your CV and cover letter to Sofie Smits: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Communication Executive
You make sure that our social media channels are always stuffed with the latest news, and keep our website up to date with our cases and inspirational content.
Besides us, you will impress our clients with your writing skills and creativity in the execution of the communication campaign of their event.
OFCORES is looking for a structured person who likes deadlines and can work under pressure.
You feel most comfortable working in a team (open office) and speaks fluently Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Indesign, photoshop and illustrator don’t have secrets for you anymore.
A young graduate in Marketing or Communication, or already some work experience? Doesn’t really matter, being motivated is key!
PROJECT MANAGER EVENTS
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager’s functions and responsibilities include, but are not be limited to:
- Translate the client’s needs into a concept and action plan
- Ensure the development and production of complex virtual, hybrid and live events
- Manage and coach a project team
- Creative conceptualization
- Manage budgets and invoicing
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Create offers, contracts and presentations
- Support on sponsorship sales
- Coordinate logistics before, during and after an event
- Deliver on-site event management
- Provide strategic event consultancy
- Research and integrate event technology, including virtual event platforms and live-streaming tools
- Follow through with various administrative tasks
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (!)
- Proven experience working with online event tools like Youtube, vimeo and meeting platforms (Zoom, MS Teams, Google Meet, etc.)
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch (all 3 languages!).
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Problem-solver, customer-focused and detail-oriented
- Professional disposition with an understanding of executive level corporate audiences
- Refined negotiation skills
- Digital native + not afraid to learn new technology tools
- Team player, collaborative and carries a positive outlook/mentality
- Pro-active and hands-on approach
- Valid working permit in Belgium
- Valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel and to work during evenings
- Proficient with MS Office
WHAT IT TAKES FOR JOINING US
- Team player
- Good knowledge of English + Dutch or French
- Current studies in Event or Hotel Management
- Highly motivated
WHAT YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE OF (BUT NOT ONLY)
You will be working under the supervision of a Project Manager / Project Coordinator and performing different Project management tasks going from administrative support (e.g. setting up a registration platform, creating benchmarks, follow-up ongoing negotiations and agreements with suppliers, ...) to onsite support (e.g. coordinating build-up/breakdown, managing registration desk, trouble-shooting, ...)