Are we looking for you?
OFCORES is a one-stop-shop event management services company, including comprehensive communication packages, genuine brand experiences, hybrid event studios, and effective technology and virtual solutions for events. We are raising the bar in the innovative events industry on events from hundreds to 1000+ person.
Last, we are a young-minded and dynamic team, always in for a good laugh and a play of 🎯 or table ⚽ at the office!
OFCORES is located in Brussels, operates internationally, so don’t be afraid to see the 🌎!
Senior Events Manager
- Translate the client's needs into a concept, action plan and execution of this action plan
(e.g. negotiations with suppliers, coordination of logistics, on-site event management, ...)
- Main point of contact for our client
- Ensure the development and production of complex virtual, hybrid and live events
- Manage budgets
- Create offers, contracts, presentations and other administrative tasks
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a hotel or agency
- a very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch
- good negotiation skills and not afraid to use them
- a valid driver's license
- Valid working permit in Belgium
- an effective communicator, both written and verbal
- born with a computer in your hands
- problem-solver and team player
- not afraid to board an aircraft
a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages (e.g. hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, ...) , a well-located office in Brussels and young & cool colleagues!
You can send your CV to Sofie Smits - email@example.com
Junior Events Manager
You already have some experience within the events sector, but not as much as described in the Senior position above?
--> You are lucky! We are also looking for a Junior Events Manager.
Send your CV to Sofie Smits - firstname.lastname@example.org